Always stylish with Missguided


Shopping online at Missguided is the best thing ever! Here are three of my latest purchases. I still have a whole bunch of new clothes and shoes from Missguided to show you guys. Will make pictures of them soon!
Missguided Lea monochrome checked blazer Missguided Motyla monochrome checked hight waist shorts glamorousgia
First up this simple but very sexy co-ord (as Missguided calls them) blazer and shorts. This is the outfit I wore for NYE. I paired them with a black WANG top from the AlexanderWangxHM collection. Get the goods:

During the winter sale I got the gorgeous red strappy high heeled sandals for a steal! They were about 15EUR! I usually buy EU size 39 (UK 6), but with these heels I went one size down and got the UK 5. Because I have already ordered some Clara heels before, but I had to send them back since they were to big. My feet are pretty slim and the bands in the front are usually not tight enough for me. Of course I wouldn't want my toes slipping all the way to the front when walking. That is not cute. But long story short, the size UK5/EU38 fit me perfectly. Get these: Missguided Clara suede strappy high heeled sandals in red. 
Missguided Clara suede strappy high heeled sandals in red - glamorousgia

Another strappy heel that I have recently added to my collection, is the Missguided Jasmine T bar heeled sandal in white croc. I am in love with these heels. I have been searching for simple white high heeled sandals, and I think these are perfect! The t-bar makes them stand out, which I really like. Get them here: Missguided Jasmine T bar heeled sandal in white croc
Missguided Jasmine T bar heeled sandal in white croc - glamorousgia gianni webster


 And that is it for this quick haul post! Come back soon for more new items! Follow me on Instagram for all updates and fun: GlamorousGia instagram

3 comments:

  1. What een heerlijke combinatie dit. En ik hou van Missguided! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje! Ja, Missguided is echt geweldig. Ik koop bijna elke maand iets haha

      Delete