Shopping Tip: ASOS extra 10% off discount

Hi dolls! Today I have a quick shopping tip for all my online shopping fashionistas. We all know that I love ASOS sales. I always get at least one item when the prices drop and the extra 10% off discount code is available. So ... you guessed it. Keep on reading to get the discount code and start shopping!
Shopping the ASOS sale with 10% off discount
For myself I got these two tops. On the left the Warehouse denim front shirt with chiffon back for only €16.17 (was €47.17). And the ASOS blouse with pussybow and dobby spot panels on the right was only €15.50 (was €43.13). I usually don't wear denim much, but I really like the black and denim combo in the Warehouse top. As for the ASOS blouse, I would say you can never have too many black tops. With the extra 10% off both tops were a steal! 

If your planning on buying anything from the ASOS sale ... make sure to fill in the code NOVEMBER10 at checkout to get an extra 10% off your sale purchases. The code is available as of today 7 November until 9 November. Happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment