OPI ♥ Alpine Snow

For this winter everyone needs a good white nail polish. I'm glad to say that I have finally found one! Alpine Snow by OPI. Find a short review and swatches after the break. 

Bottle shot of OPI nail polish Alpine Snow.
Alpine Snow is a simple cream white polish. Get an opaque finish with just two coats. The application is smooth and easy as with pretty much all OPI nail polishes. I like the big flat brush which covers my nails perfectly in three swipes. Overall it's a great white nail polish for a fair price.

Check on the OPI website for stores near you. I bought my Alpine Snow at Penha in Curacao for $8. But it's a permanent color, so I'm sure you can find it at the usual drugstores and perfumeries.
Nail swatch of OPI nail polish Alpine Snow without top coat or flash.
OPI Alpine Snow without top coat (without flash)
Nail swatch of OPI nail polish Alpine Snow without top coat or flash.
OPI Alpine Snow without top coat (without flash)

Follow us on Bloglovin' and Facebook to stay updated on new blog posts!

1 comment: