Lovin' It: ASOS Patterned Faux Fur Batwing Coat

Fall is already here and so is the colder weather. Usually I'm not much of a coat person, being from an island. But coats can vamp up any outfit. Just make sure you have the right fit and color.
 ASOS Patterned Faux Fur Batwing Coat


In my search for a huge faux fur coat, I came across this beauty by ASOS. This multi colored patterned faux fur coat by ASOS has the perfect mix of colors and fluffiness. Especially the colors featured in the jacket would look great against my dark complexion.
 ASOS Patterned Faux Fur Batwing Coat


 ASOS Patterned Faux Fur Batwing Coat

It kind of reminds me of tarantula mixed with  furry guinea pigs or hamsters. Not a bright sight, but still very fashionable to me. At the price of 120.30 EUR, it's a bit off my budget. But I think it's worth saving up for, no? Find the ASOS Patterned Fur Batwing Coat here.

What do you think of faux fur coats? Love or hate them?

No comments:

Post a Comment