New In: ZARA shoes

The ZARA summer sale has started! I am a big fan of ZARA, especially their shoes and heels. Getting your favorite items during a sale is awesome, right? I've been eyeing a few Zara heels mentioned in my latest Glam Wish  post (Black & White). So late at night when the sale started I went through the whole site, to find great deals. Thus today there are two new additions to my growing shoe collection. 
ZARA black and white basic sandal

First up is the ZARA black and white basic sandal. We all know that strappy heels or strap sandals are a big hit this summer. Actually they have been very popular since last year. I love these very elegant but edgy type of shoes. Already owning one ZARA basic sandal, I knew I had to have this one as well. I love the simplicity and the colors. You could wear this with almost anything. These are size 39 and fit me perfectly. The heels went from €49.95 to €39.99. That is not a very big difference. But hey ... I was going to buy them anyways. So it's a steal. Find them online here.
ZARA black and white basic sandal

ZARA black and white basic sandal

ZARA black and white basic sandal

Also mentioned in my Black & White glam wish post were these wedges. The espadrille wedge sandals by ZARA are perfect for the summer. The wedges come with long fabric straps to wrap around your ankle. Wrap up shoes are very summery and fun. These are also size 39 and fit me very well. I really love these wedges. The heels are a bit high (15.5cm), but it's not that bad at all. The espadrille wedges went from €59.95 to only €29.99. Now that is a huge markdown haha. When I saw this, they immediately went in my shopping bag. The espadrille wedge sandals are still available here.
 espadrille wedge sandals by ZARA

espadrille wedge sandals by ZARA

espadrille wedge sandals by ZARA

espadrille wedge sandals by ZARA

I am truly happy with my purchases. It was my first time buying items online at ZARA. But I'm happy with service. I paid with my paypal account. Shipping was only €3.95 and I received the shoes within 3 working days. You can also get free shipping with store delivery. So that's a big plus.

I'm actually planning on getting a few more items from the sale. I'll head to the ZARA store soon to see what's left. Hopefully I can score a few summer clothes.

Q: Did you get anything from the ZARA sale? Share with us in the comments! ;)


Follow us on Bloglovin' and/or Facebook to stay updated on new blog posts!

5 comments:

  1. Love the first one. I bought a lunchbag for just 15 euro.
    BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your next post!
    Check out my blog: myprsnlxperience.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete