New In: Gold Pyramid Stud Faux Leather Cuff Bracelets

These very popular bracelets are finally mine. Haha. I've been eyeing the Hermes look a like cuff bracelets for ages. So I finally decided to search for them on ebay. And I got these three colors. Can't wait to buy more!

Gold Pyramid Stud Faux Leather Cuff Bracelets
I bought all them on ebay for great prices. The red and the orange cuffs were on sale for only €3.96 (free shipping). I bought them from this ebay seller. They arrived in exactly one week. And the blue cuff was a bit pricier at €10.48 (incl. shipping) from this ebay seller. It came in 5 days after I placed the order. Overall I am extremely happy with my purchases. See more pictures below!
Gold Pyramid Stud Faux Leather Cuff Bracelets stacked up.

Gold Pyramid Stud Faux Leather Cuff Bracelets layed out flat.

Gold Pyramid Stud Faux Leather Cuff Bracelets close up.

Gold Pyramid Stud Faux Leather Cuff Bracelets orange on wrist.

Gold Pyramid Stud Faux Leather Cuff Bracelets blue on wrist.

Gold Pyramid Stud Faux Leather Cuff Bracelets red on wrist.

I have yet to wear them in an outfit, but I'm sure it won't be long. 'Cause it's almost vacation! Next week I'll be done with school for the year and can finally relax and head back home in Curacao for the summer.

Q: What do you think of the bracelets? Hot or Hmm... Let me know what you think! ;)


Follow us on Bloglovin' and/or Facebook to stay updated on new blog posts!

2 comments:

  1. loveee the bracleets uugh those nails tho soooo purfict hahaha i think i might get a #nailgasm hahahh when is hastag gonna be avaible on blogs to HAHAHAH thats be crazy AF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss xx hahahaha it would be crazy!!

      Delete