7 Statement Necklaces for Summer

Summer vacation is almost here! Only a few more weeks of school left ^_^. Statement necklaces never get out of style. They are the perfect piece to spice up any outfit. If you're not into flashy or patterned outfits, go for a beautiful statement necklace to add glamour. Here are 7 of my favorite statement necklaces available online!

Summer Statement Necklaces:
1. Mango Multicolored Ethnic Inspired Necklace
2. New Look Gold Multicoloured Gem Carnival Bib Necklace
3. Mango Embossed Spike Necklace
4. Mango Horn Choker Necklace
5. ASOS Stone Pharaoh Necklace
6. ASOS Pretty Tough Necklace
7. ASOS Floral Bug Necklace

If I had to pick one out of the seven necklaces it would be number 1, because of it's bright colors. But honestly I want them all. I really can't wait for the summer vacation. It's going to be super fun and relaxed. I'm heading home to Curacao again this summer to see my family and friends. I've been getting a lot of summer fashion and beauty essentials for my wardrobe. Also working out to get my beach body going on. Haha. What are your plans for the summer?

Follow us on Bloglovin' and/or Facebook to stay updated on new blog posts! - GlamorousGia

4 comments:

  1. lovee theeeem all number one and number 6 do it for me xoxo Berry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these necklaces, they are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing summer collection of accessories I would say. These funky establishments can be pair up with each outfit. Though, all the necklaces are beautiful and it is really hard to pick one, but still if I have to choose one, then definitely I will choose that first one. Choker and collar necklaces look beautiful and give dazzling look when you pair up them with funky bracelets.

    ReplyDelete