Revlon ♥ Popular

Next to Whimsical (swatches) another very popular shade by Revlon is Popular. I've had Popular since last summer (big beauty haul) and I have finally done some swatching! And yes, I really love milky glitter polishes as you might have guessed from my latest posts. I think they're super cute and fun. So keep on reading for my review, the swatches and more.

Revlon popular pink glitter nail polish bottle.
Popular is a milky glitter nail polish with a very light pale pink base. The base is not as jelly and sheer as Whimsical by Revlon. It contains silver hex glitters and also smaller silver hex glitters. As I said this polish isn't very sheer, so it can be worn alone. For the pictures below I did 3 coats of Popular on itself without top coat.

The application was OK. Since the polish isn't too sheer it applies evenly. This one contains enough glitter that you don't have to carefully place the glitters on your nails. This is a major plus for a glitter nail polish. So you can just polish your nails without much effort. On top of that the color is very pretty. It's almost like a pinkish off-white.

Getting your hands on this rare Revlon polishes is hard. You just have to always check the Revlon nail polish displays with these shades in mind. And hopefully you'll find it one day. Revlon nail enamels retail for $4.99 in US drugstores. In Curacao you can find Revlon at the DA drugstore in Salinja. That is where I bought my Popular. And I've also seen Revlon nail enamels for about €8-9 in some DA drugstores in the NL.

Revlon popular pink glitter nail polish swatch.
Three coats of Popular without top coat (without flash)
Revlon popular pink glitter nail polish swatch close up.
Three coats of Popular without top coat (without flash)
Revlon popular pink glitter nail polish swatch with bottle.
Three coats of Popular without top coat (without flash)
Follow us on Bloglovin' and/or Facebook to stay updated on new blog posts! - GlamorousGia

1 comment:

  1. It's difficult to find well-informed people for this subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    Also visit my weblog - Lift serum pro

    ReplyDelete