New In: Nelly Spike loafers and Callie pumps

Last week I ordered two new shoes during the Nelly.com mid-season sale. I received them within just a few days after placing my order. So I'm very happy with the fast free shipping at Nelly. I took lots of pictures of my new shoes to share with you girls. Check the pictures and my thoughts after the jump!
Nelly Spike blue and gold Callie pumps



First up is the NLY Trend Spike loafers in the color taupe with gold spikes. These were around €24 in the sale. I got them in the size 39. They look really cool and edgy. But unfortunately the are a bit too big for me. I normally wear size 38.5, so I almost never get size 38 with closed toe shoes. I always go a size up since they don't have half sizes. But this time I'm not sure if that was such a good idea.  Another thing is that my feet are narrow/slim, so the loafers are a bit too wide on the sides. I actually got these to use as my new everyday shoe, but with the small problems it might not work out.  Although the problems aren't that noticeable, I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep them or sell them so I can get a smaller size. Nonetheless these shoes are very nice and of great quality. The photos speak for themselves. (I decided to sell them. If you're interested, check them out here.)
NLY Trend Spike loafers in the color taupe with gold spikes.

NLY Trend Spike loafers in the color taupe with gold spikes.

NLY Trend Spike loafers in the color taupe with gold spikes.

NLY Trend Spike loafers in the color taupe with gold spikes.

NLY Trend Spike loafers in the color taupe with gold spikes.


And the next shoes I got were the NLY Shoes Callie blue pumps with the gold spike cap toe. For only €19 these heels were a great deal. I am in love with them. I got it in the size 39 and it fits me perfectly. The blue is very vibrant and the gold cap toe with the little spikes is very edgy and glamorous. In my latest What to Wear: Styling from Winter to Spring post I featured these blue Callie heels in a beautiful white dress outfit look. I can't wait to wear them with my own inspired creations. These heels are surely my favorite shoes at the moment! Check out the photos below and see for yourself how gorgeous the blue Callie heels are.
Nelly Spike blue and gold Callie pumps

Nelly Spike blue and gold Callie pumps

Nelly Spike blue and gold Callie pumps

Nelly blue and gold Callie pumps




The mid-season sale has ended but I have great news. Both the NLY trend Spike loafers (still  €23.95) and the NLY Shoes Callie pumps (still only €18.95) are available at the reduced price on the website. I'm not sure how long these will last, so get them before they sell out. Both are worth every penny.

Q: What do you think of my new Spike and Callie shoes? Did you get anything from the Nelly mid-season sale? Share your thought with us in the comments in below.

PS. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin'to stay updated on new blog posts! - GlamorousGia

7 comments:

  1. These shoes are amazing, I love both pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just wanted to tell you that thsi girl is using your photos http://eeverywomen.blogspot.sk/2013/07/new-in-nelly-spike-loafers-and-callie.html#comment-form and she is pretending that those shoes are hers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks anonymous. i wrote a post about isabelle, but she ignores all my comments, all my emails, everything...
      http://muffinsisters.blogspot.sk/2013/05/inspiracia-isabelle-matyoova.html

      Delete
    2. Thank for letting me know! I will contact her immediately. Thanks! ;)

      Delete