New In: Beauty Products

Spring and summer are my favorite shopping seasons. Today I have a collective haul of beauty products I've got in the last few months (March-April)! I have a lot of pictures to show, so let's get right into it. 

Bought this Delete Soul Scrub a few months ago, when I got my Brazilian wax done at the Delete Wax Salon in Utrecht. I've been using it since, and I love it.
Delete waxing soul scrub.

Next up is the Revlon nail polish in Girly. I've talked about Girly before in this post - Lovin' it: Milky Glitter Nail Polishes. Girly is a pink-lilac milky base with different tones of purple and pink glitters. 
Revlon milky glitter nail polish in Girly.

My mom got me two new AVON nailwear pro+ nail enamels. The shimmery blue one is called Arctic Waters and the shimmery brown is called Deluxe Chocolate
AVON nailwear pro nail enamels in Arctic Waters and Deluxe Chocolate.

Also from AVON I got their Ideal flawless invisible coverage liquid foundation in the shade Earth. I wanted to test this foundation since I've read many good reviews online. A major plus for this foundation is that it comes in a glass container with a pump! Not bad for a fairly budget foundation, right?AVON ideal flawless invisible coverage liquid foundation in Earth shade.
AVON ideal flawless liquid foundation in Earth bottle.

I also wanted to try out the Revlon Colorstay foundation for combination/oily skin. I have the shade 400 Caramel. This one unfortunately does not have a pump, but so far I'm very happy with the foundation itself. 
Revlon colorstay foundation for combination/oily skin bottle.

Maybelline Color Tattoo by Eyestudio have also been on my wishlist for a while. I went for the two shades Bad to the Bronze and Fierce & Tangy
Maybelline color tatoo be eyestudio in fierce & tangy and bad to the bronze.
Maybelline color tatoo be eyestudio in bad to the bronze.
Maybelline Color Tattoo - 25 Bad to the Bronze
Maybelline color tatoo be eyestudio in fierce & tangy.
Maybelline Color Tattoo - 10 Fierce & Tangy

Nail Rock nail caviar manicures are a great budget version ($5-6) of the Ciate caviar sets ($25). My mom got me these in the US. But they are also available online at ASOS for €9.28 (buy online). The set comes with the caviar beads and a matching nail polish. From left to right in the picture below I have: Jupiter, Moon, Neptune and Venus. Aren't the names cute? 
Nail Rock nail caviar manicures
Nail Rock nail caviar manicures Jupiter.
Jupiter - Black and gold caviar with gold/bronze polish (buy online)
Nail Rock nail caviar manicures moon.
Moon - silver and clear pearl caviar with silver polish (buy online)
Nail Rock nail caviar manicures neptune.
Neptune - magenta/pink and blue caviar with turquoise polish (buy online)
Nail Rock nail caviar manicures venus.
Venus - Silver, orange, blue and magenta caviar with gold/silvery polish (buy online)

Next I bought these polishes online at ASOS. They're the Barry M Textured Effect Nails in Ridley Road (left) and the Croc Nail Effects in Black (right). Get Ridley Road and Black Croc on ASOS for only €5.29. I have already used Ridley Road, see my Instagram pic here and my swatches here.
arry M Textured Effect Nails in Ridley Road (left) and the Croc Nail Effects in Black (right).

L'OrĂ©al Color Riche Nail Top Coat in Confetti. I've had this one for a while. I posted a manicure using it on my Instagram account glamorousgia. Check out the picture here. I got Confetti at the Dutch drugstore Kruidvat for €5.

I also mentioned these Golden Rose Jolly Jewels polishes in the post -  Lovin' it: Milky Glitter Nail Polishes.   I bought mine online for only €3.95 at Nailpolish Fashion. I got these 4 colors (from L-R): 109, 113, 110 and 115.
Golden Rose Jolly Jewels polishes
113 (pink base with orange, silver/gold glitter)
109 (pink base with white, pink glitter)
110 (white base with red, black glitter)
115 (white base with yellow orange blue green purple silver glitter)

New hair care products for me to try out ... AVON Advance Techniques 360 nourish Moroccan, Argan Oil line including a shampoo, conditioner and a leave-in treatment. They smell very nice!

New Vaseline Spray & Go moisturizer. It's a spray-on body lotion. All I can say for now is that it works exactly like spray sunscreen products, which is very nice. My mom got me this in a US drugstores.

Last summer I fell in love with this AVON naturals Vanilla ice cream scrub. So I got it again for this summer. After you've been in the sun and at the beach for an entire day, this scrub does wonders for your skin. My skin is left feeling so smooth and nice. On top of that the scrub smells delicious.

Since I already owned the Neutrogena foaming scrub from the pink grapefruit line (review here), I wanted to try out the other products in the line. So these are the pink grapefruit Body Clear body wash and the Oil-Free Acne Wash facial cleanser. These are a bit difficult to find outside the US. But I know that in Curacao you can find them at the Lucky Cosmetics store in Salinja. And for us in the NL the webshop Prettyplease.nl carries some products of the pink grapefruit line.

Also from the US I got the Clean & Clear advantage mark treatment. I've been using this for about 2 months, still haven't seen any big results. But I guess it takes time to clear up acne scars/marks. I will do a review once I've used it for a bit longer.

And finally I bought a €1 hair bun donut at Primark. I have a lot of hair and actually don't really need this donut to create a high bun, but I still wanted to try it out.

That is it for my big collective beauty haul! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. Do you own any of these products? Like or hate them? Any recommendations for more summer products?

PS. Follow us on Bloglovin' to stay updated on new blog posts! - GlamorousGia

8 comments:

  1. do you think they have that avon foundation in my skin tone ? ( berry) and how much was it ugh i love ure post the pics are so beautifullllllllllllllllll what camera do u use guuurrrl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Berry! AVON usually has many shades of foundation, so I guess they have. I just picked this color based on swatches I've seen online. I'm not sure how much it was in Nafl, since I got it from my mom. She sells AVON in Curacao. But according to the AVON website it's only $11. Thanksss sweetie. I use a regular camera. I have the pink Sony Cyber-shot 16.2 megapixels. And I just adjust the brightness of the photos in Photoshop. ;)

      Delete
    2. DSC-WX50 is the number my sony cyber-shot ;)

      Delete
    3. Please do a review on the foundation i am verry intrested is it oil free? ill chek up with you later on to see if ure mom can order it for me ( u know when the $$ come in gheheeh :D)

      Delete
    4. Yes it is oil-free. I will do a review ;) I will let you know how much it costs from AVON in Curacao. Ora bo ta bestel foi AVON na Korsou e conversie di $ pa Nafl ta otro sigun mi. Minsa si bo mes tin ervaring? Minsa precies pero mi ta laga bo sa kuantu florin e ta kosta for di e buki di AVON nan. Ma ask mi mom, asina e laga mi sa, I'll let you know. ;)

      Delete
  2. loving your haul!!!!!!!!
    amazing products!!!

    ReplyDelete