New In: shopped at Six, H&M, Mark, ASOS

I've already been shopping for my spring and summer wardrobe. You can never start too early. Whenever the time of year I tend to buy things for the warmer seasons. I picked up some pretty items these last few months at different stores. Here are some of the pieces I got from SIX, H&M, mark. and ASOS.  
New In: shopped at Six, H&M, Mark, ASOS
Find out more after the jump!

this beautiful gold H&M necklace
First up is this beautiful gold H&M necklace. This super shiny gold necklace is now one of my everyday necklaces to spice up an outfit. 

mark. Great Shapes necklace with bright coral enameled panels.
mark. Great Shapes necklace ($22 at the mark. website). It has bright coral enameled panels with gold trimming. My mom is an AVON representative and she got me this beautiful coral necklace. Thanks mom!

SIX bright orange earrings €5.95, gold twisted ring €5.95 and gold spike wrapped floral bangle €6.95.
SIX bright orange earrings €5.95, gold twisted ring €5.95 and gold spike wrapped floral bangle €6.95. I'm really liking coral and orange tones this spring, so I got these pieces that go very well together. These pieces are probably still in stores here in the Netherlands. I got mine on a shopping trip in a SIX store in Almere. 

ASOS Pack of 8 Smooth Rings in gold.
ASOS Pack of 8 Smooth Rings €10.50. Check them out here. I'm really liking the stacking rings trend. When I found these smooth rings on ASOS, I had to have them. You get 8 rings in varying widths. 

ASOS Pack of 8 Smooth Rings on dark skin black girl fingers.I love that the rings come in different sizes. I ordered the S/M ones. So I can wear some of them as above knuckle rings. How cool is that? ^_^ These are still available at ASOS for €10.50.

ASOS PAUSE Platform with Color Block
ASOS PAUSE Platform with Color Block. I got these a while ago on sale for only €18.38. Check them out here. I posted about these before in this post: Shopping Tip ASOS winter sale. They look absolutely gorgeous on the feet. I can't wait to wear them outside!

H&M lace bra with colorful rhinestones.
And lastly I bought this H&M lace bra with colorful rhinestones. I got it on sale for €7 (was €14.95). This is such a pretty bra, I'm planning on wearing it underneath sheer white blouses in the summer. 

That is it for my mini fashion haul. I'm really excited for the weather to get better, so I can wear all my spring items. I also have a beauty haul coming up on the blog very soon. So be on the lookout for that! ^_^ 

Q: Liked any of the items? Already updating your spring wardrobe? Share with us in the comments!


PS. The Google Friend Connect reader will soon be gone. So don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin' to stay updated on new blog posts! - GlamorousGia

10 comments:

  1. u always get the best stuffs am so jellyy they are all so cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! hahahah don't be jelly :p

      Delete
  2. I love love loveeeee everything u bought Gia, omg!!!!!! <3<3<3
    And love the nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiff! On the nails = Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #109 ;)

      Delete
  3. Loving absolutely everything you bought!! BEAUTIFUL pieces!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG looove every single one of your fashion finds! Especially the shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVEEEEEE <3
    Now I got inspired to make a DIY. The Floral bracelet is SOOO CUTE !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super cool! Especially the floral bracelet would make a great and easy DIY. ;)

      Delete