Essie ♥ Orange, It's Obvious!

Orange, It's Obvious! is part of the Essie Navigate Her Spring 2012 Collection. I received this bright orange in one of my monthly Truly Yours box subscriptions. Although it's from last years spring collection, I've been rocking this color all through the winter and spring. Keep on reading for more pictures!
Review and swatches of orange nail polish Orange, it's obvious! by Essie.

Orange, It's Obvious! is an orange cream nail polish. In the bottle it looks very bright leaning towards neon. But on the nails it's a gorgeous bright reddish orange. The application was very nice and smooth. I used three coats for my manicure. But this polish is fully opaque with two coats. It has a very high gloss finish, but as always I use my Essence better than gel nails top coat duo for a long lasting glossy manicure. I've had this manicure for at least 5 days without chipping. These pictures were taken on day 4.

Orange, It's Obvious! is the only orange I have in my stash and I love it. I will be wearing this color again very soon.
Review and swatches of orange nail polish Orange, it's obvious! by Essie.
Orange, It's Obvious! with Essence better than gel nails top coat duo (without flash)
Review and swatches of orange nail polish Orange, it's obvious! by Essie.
Orange, It's Obvious! with Essence better than gel nails top coat duo (without flash)

Follow us on Bloglovin' to stay updated on new blog posts! - GlamorousGia

1 comment: