Chanel ♥ Graphite

Back when Graphite by Chanel first came out in the fall 2011 Illusion d'Ombre collection, it didn't really catch my eye. But a couple of months ago I swathed it in store and fell in love. Review and swatches nail polish grey shimmer Graphite by Chanel.

Graphite is a grey charcoal glitter with a hint of golden shimmer. In direct sunlight it's a very warm golden grey glitter leaning towards green and in the shade it's a gorgeous foil glitter. 

This is my very first Chanel nail polish which I got for Christmas from my boyfriend. The application was very pleasant and smooth. My manicure lasted for about 5 days without chipping. So that is great considering the price. I used 3 coats of Graphite and topped it with the Essence better than gel nails duo. I always add one coat of the Essence base sealer and then one coat of the Essence top sealer high gloss. This gives my manicures a very high gloss finish. I've talked about them in my beauty haul Curacao & The Netherlands video.

Graphite is still available in a few of the luxury cosmetics stores in the NL such as Douglas, ICI Paris XL and Sephora. Chanel Le Vernis are priced at €22.50.
Review and swatches nail polish grey shimmer Graphite by Chanel packaging.
Lovely and glamorous CHANEL Graphite packaging.

Review and swatches nail polish grey shimmer Graphite by Chanel.
Graphite with Essence better than gel nails top coat duo (without flash)
Review and swatches nail polish grey shimmer Graphite by Chanel.
Graphite with Essence better than gel nails top coat duo (without flash)
Review and swatches nail polish grey shimmer Graphite by Chanel.
Graphite with Essence better than gel nails top coat duo in sunlight (without flash)
Review and swatches nail polish grey shimmer Graphite by Chanel.
Graphite with Essence better than gel nails top coat duo in direct sunlight (without flash)

Follow us on Bloglovin' to stay updated on new blog posts! - GlamorousGia

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yess! Super metallic and shiny, but at the same time dark and grey. ;)

      Delete