Tip: Shop With Your Friends

We all love to shop. I regularly show you my favorite items of the moment in fashion posts. I also try to share my style with you through my hauls, trend reports and get the looks. To do this I spend hours online checking out tuns of web shops to find the most glamorous items. 

ShopWithYourFriends (SWYF) has been developed for fashionistas to get/give advice and inspiration from/to their friends and other fashionistas all around the world while shopping online. It works like this:

So what can you do at ShopWithYourFriends?
  • Shop fashionable items from well known online retailers
  • Shop with your friends, ask or give advice and inspiration
  • Create lookbooks to showcase your style
  • Publish your lookbooks on Facebook, Twitter or your blog
  • Get inspired by daily lookbooks of other fashionistas
  • Participate in style contests and win fantastic prizes. (Showcase your styling talents!)
  • Follow the SWYF blog for inspiration and trend reports. 
This makes ShopWithYourFriends a fun way to actually shop with your friends online. I've already created an account and published two lookbooks! 
Check out my profile here or take a look at the website SWYF here.

Q: Have you heard of SWYF before? How do you like the concept?

Follow us on Bloglovin' to stay updated on new blog posts! - GlamorousGia

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm i have never heard of it but it sounds instresting

    ReplyDelete