Review: Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

Dry lips is a problem that many of us encounter during the winter. Using a good moisturizing lip balm and drinking a lot of water are great solutions to the problem. Today I'm reviewing my favorite lip balm of the moment by Burt's Bees.
Review: Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

Burt's Bees is well known for it's 100% natural lip balms. This is the first Burt's Bees lip balm I own that I really like. It truly does what it is supposed to do. I notice it has something different and good, that many lip balms lack. 

Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil. 100% natural
Burt's Bees says: " Bring your lips back to beautiful. This replenishing and hydrating lip balm is infused with the antioxidant goodness of pomegranate oil. It replenishes moisture to reveal smooth, healthy lips, while it coats them with a hint of color for an even-toned appearance."
Review: Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil 

The product comes in a traditional twist up lip balm tube. The packaging is consistent with other Burt's Bees lip balms. The only difference is the deep red-pink cap. The lip balm is 100% natural and doesn't contain mineral oil. It does contain many nourishing oils such as coconut, sunflower, beeswax and castor oil. 


Review: Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil
The lip balm has a pretty deep pink color with fruity scent. I use my lip balm at night before sleep and in the morning before leaving the house. It prevents my lips from drying out and cracking during the night. My lips are usually very dry and flaky and it doesn't help that I like to bite the flakes off of my lips. Know what I mean? But since I'm using this Burt's Bees lip balm every night my lips are well moisturized and smooth. What I also really like about this lip balm is the consistency. It's very smooth and glides on nicely. It doesn't have that extremely oily feeling that many lip balms have. The lip balm gives my lips just a hint of color, but it's not really noticeable. I've tried many lip balms before this one and none gave me the result the Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with pomegranate oil gives me. Overall it's a very hydrating, moisturizing and affordable lip balm.

The Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil is available in US drugstores and in the NL you can find it at de Tuinen, Kruidvat and Sephora for €3,95. Online webshops such as Nelly.com and Boozyshop also carry Burt's Bees products.


Follow us on Bloglovin' to stay updated on new blog posts! - GlamorousGia

6 comments:

  1. ive always wanted to try this brand but the price hee for it is RIDIC that lipbalm here is priced at 10 effing guilders can u believe that #sad ill see if am cazy enough to get it one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try! OOhhh that is a bit pricey indeed

      Delete
  2. I have the normal one. The mint in it makes my lips tingle like crazy. But I don't mind it lol. I've also seen this product at Kruidvat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhah yes I've tried that one too. This one doesn't do that haha. Thanks for the info, I'll update it in the post ;)

      Delete
  3. CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :)

    XOXOXO http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete