Review: BassBoomz (+£30 discount)

I love music! Everywhere I go I bring my music with me.  Everyday when I'm doing chores around the house or making dinner I put on my favorite music of the moment. Dancing and singing is the best way for me to get things done. So when the BassBoomz Bluetooth speaker arrived I was super excited to try it out.
Review BassBoomz wireless bluetooth speakers.
Find more information, my review and a special £30 (€34) discount code after the jump!

Review BassBoomz wireless bluetooth speakers.
The BassBoomz is a high performance portable Bluetooth speaker. At first I didn't know such a product existed but I'm glad I've discovered it. Because I didn't know I needed it until now. Here is why... One of the main problems I have when listening to music in the kitchen is having to connect either my tablet, mp3 or laptop to the TV speakers in the living room. This means that I'll have to go back and forth to skip songs, turn the volume up or down and to be able to hear the music in the kitchen I have to turn up the volume very high. So come to think of it the BassBoomz portable Bluetooth speaker is the perfect solution to my problems.

Review BassBoomz wireless bluetooth speakers.
The BassBoomz comes neatly packaged in a mini plastic box. So as the name says it's a Bluetooth speaker. Instead of connecting your device with cables to a speaker you use Bluetooth for a wireless connection. The BassBoomz portable Bluetooth speaker is compatible with all wireless devices with a Bluetooth connection. It's ideal for your smartphone, MP3 player, tablet or laptop. It doesn't only work with Bluetooth you can also connect a device that has a 3.5mm audio jack output. The BassBoomz has a built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery.

It gives high performance quality sound and also has a Bass Expansion system. By connecting 2 BassBoomz together you achieve a stereo status. When two BassBoomz are purchased BassBoomz will automatically send the cable connector.

Review BassBoomz wireless bluetooth speakers.

Review BassBoomz wireless bluetooth speakers.
These are the items included in the box. You get the BassBoomz portable Bluetooth speaker, the user manual, an AUX cable and an USB charging cable.

Review BassBoomz wireless bluetooth speakers.
Front view: there is a little light in the middle of the logo that turns green when the BassBoomz is on. The light turns orange when the BassBoomz is charging.

Review BassBoomz wireless bluetooth speakers.
 Back view: here you can find the connector slots and the on/off switch.

Review BassBoomz wireless bluetooth speakers.
This is what the BassBoomz looks like turned on and with the Bass Expansion System released. By twisting the BassBoomz you activate and release the Bass Expansion System for the digital amplifier. It has a grip base to provide stability and reduced vibration when used on hard surfaces.

Review BassBoomz wireless bluetooth speakers.
Once you turn on your Bluetooth device the BassBoomz will appear in the available devices display. With just a click away your device will be connected to the BassBoomz. So it's very simple to work with.

Review BassBoomz wireless bluetooth speakers.
As the BassBoomz is connected you can start listening to music through the BassBoomz. I've already tried it out on my tablet, Iphone and laptop. This display above is from my ASUS transformer tablet. I love that once it's connected, the sound only comes through the BassBoomz. The quality of the sound is very clear and crisp. The bass is also good when it's activated. You control the volume on your device as usual. The rechargeable battery will last 5-6 hours at 70% volume. It's amazing how much sound come out of such a tiny little box. Of course I'm not a sound expert, but as far as I can tell the sound is pretty amazing. My boyfriend who's a lot tech-savvier than myself also agrees and finds the BassBoomz a pretty cool thing. He has already used it so many times and is loving it. 


Review BassBoomz wireless bluetooth speakers.
I personally love that it's so small and cute. You could easily carry it in your bag or purse. I have the blue version but they come in many different colors such as white, black, silver, purple, pink, red, green and gold.  Although it's a bit pricey at €95, I have to admit It's a great innovative product. Once you have it you'll get so much use out of it. The BassBoomz also make a great gift! 

The BassBoomz are available on the BassBoomz website for €95 a piece. I have a special £30 (€34) discount voucher code just for you guys. Simply enter the following code at checkout: BBZNL29468. The code is valid for the whole month. Go take a look at the BassBoomz here: http://www.bassbuds.net/bassboomz

Update 11jan2013: Get the BassBoomz 68% off on Groupon!

Follow us on Bloglovin' to stay updated on new blog posts! - GlamorousGia

This review contains products sent by a brand or its PR firm. Please read our disclaimer and policies.

2 comments:

  1. it looks like such a cute little thinggggg i wish i could get it but the price is alil off for me about now hihihihih loved the review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed super cuteeee. Put it on your birthday wishlist, that's a great way to get some cool gadgets! Thanks Berry xx ;)

      Delete