Shopping Tip: ASOS winter sale

Hi dolls! I'm finally back. I hope you all had a wonderful winter holiday and are already back on track to conquer 2013. For my very first 2013 post I decided to give you guys a heads up on the ASOS up to 70% off winter sale. As always I go through all the items in the ASOS sale and pick out my favorites. Today is no different, except for the items on the list of course. Besides that I've got a special extra 10% off code for you! Keep on reading to get the code after the jump.

1. ASOS Colour Block iphone Case - €11.11 now €2.70
2. ASOS PAUSE Platforms with Colour Block - €48.62 now €18.88
3. O.P.I Skyfall collection - €15.28 now €9.44
4. ASOS Leather All Over Stud Gloves - €48.62 now €29.67
5. ASOS Adjustable Spiked Arm Cuff Bracelet - €11.11 now €5.39
6. ASOS ARROW Point Ankle Boots with Toecap - €48.62 now €23.60
7. ASOS PALACE Wedges with Metal Toe Cap - €69.45 now €37.08
8. Faith Heyam Metallic Snake Print Pointed Court Shoes - €62.51 now €42.48
9. ASOS Structured Skater Skirt with Pleats - €38.89 now €26.30

Check the links above to find the items on ASOS. To get an extra 10% off use this code at check out: PERFECT10. The code is valid from Wednesday 9th January till Monday 14th January.  Remember ASOS always has FREE worldwide shipping! And for all dutch shoppers, you can now easily pay with iDeal.

The black ASOS point ankle boots with toecap and the Faith Heyam blue metallic snake print shoes are my favorites on the list. Remember the Faith Heyam metallic snake print pointed court shoe from the latest Kourtney Kardashian Get The Look? I already own two OPI Skyfall collection nail polishes, which I absolutely love (check them out here). And I also really love the studded leather gloves. I'm not sure what to get, but if I do get one of them I'll let you know!

Like any of the items I picked out? Don't forget to leave a comment below with your favorites and (potential) purchases! xx

4 comments:

  1. Jeez! Talk about sale! Nr 2, 7 & 9.. Luv!

    P.s. I'm having my 1st giveaway.. Check it out & enter if ur interested! =)
    http://thisallthat.blogspot.nl/2013/01/1st-giveaway.html?showComment=1357835981385#c1315624853455193972

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! There are some great items on sale! I actually ordered Nr 2 today :D

      Delete
  2. I like your posts and your style too:)

    Would be great if we could follow each other:)!

    Bye,
    NIKA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nika! Your blog is lovely. Following :)

      Delete