Nicole by OPI ♥ Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam & OPI ♥ The Living Daylights

Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam is one of the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors. Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam is a deep dark emerald color. It's a very pretty cream nail polish. It has a perfect consistency and it only needs one coat for full opaqueness with a glossy finish. 

Since Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam is a teal color I decided to pair it up with The Living Daylights by OPI. The Living Daylights is from the latest OPI Skyfall collection. It's a clear based polish with large hex teal, silver, gold and copper glitter. I bought mine at ASOS, check that out in this post.

Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam & The Living Daylights nail polish manicure.
Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam & The Living Daylights with Essence better than gel nails top coat duo (without flash)

I think the combination turned out really nice. I topped it off with my favorite topcoats at the moment which are the Essence better than gel nails duo. After my colored polishes I add one coat of the Essence base sealer and then one coat of the Essence top sealer high gloss. This gives your manicure a very high gloss finish. I've talked about them in my recent beauty haul Curacao & The Netherlands video.

Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam & The Living Daylights nail polish manicure.
Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam & The Living Daylights with Essence better than gel nails top coat duo (without flash)
Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam & The Living Daylights nail polish manicure.
Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam & The Living Daylights with Essence better than gel nails top coat duo (without flash)

4 comments:

  1. lovely i can never get my nails as clean as u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Berry! I don't have a great trick, I would say just keep doing it till you master it! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous shade!

    -Lucy xox
    http://make-up-mogul.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shade! Excellent blog right here! I was just searching for this information for a while .There is obviously a lot to know about this. I love gel nails kit . :)

    - Cindy
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete