Review: AVON Moisture Therapy intensive treatment shea butter body lotion

Moisturizing my skin in the winter is a must. It's very important to use a moisturizer after showering to prevent the skin from loosing all it's moisture. There are many circumstances in the winter that can lead to dry skin. For example showering with warmer water than usual, cold temperatures outside and turning up the heater. Besides drinking a lot of water, using a good moisturizing body lotion is a great solution for dry skin!
Review: AVON Moisture Therapy intensive treatment shea butter body lotion
Right now the AVON Moisture Therapy intensive treatment shea butter body lotion for extra dry skin is my favorite body moisturizer.
Review: AVON Moisture Therapy intensive treatment shea butter body lotion
I started using this body lotion in the summer during my vacation back home in Curacao. And I loved it so much, that I asked my mom to get me some for the winter. A few weeks ago I received the package my mom sent me with 5 bottles of the AVON Moisture Therapy intensive treatment shea butter body lotion. And I swear that my skin hasn't felt this good in the winter in years.
AVON says: "Block skin’s moisture loss by 23% instantly! Rich Shea Butter Lotion improves the water-holding barrier properties of dry, dehydrated skin and provides moisturization that lasts 24+ hours."
Review: AVON Moisture Therapy intensive treatment shea butter body lotion
The lotion has a light creamy consistency. It glides on like silk, melts into dry skin and leaves the skin feeling soft and not greasy. I use this body lotion all over my body after showering. The best thing about this lotion is that it smells very good. I can't really describe the scent. It has shea butter and jojoba oil, but to me this lotion doesn't smell like other shea butter products I've tried before. And this is actually a good thing, because I love this scent much more. The fragrance is light but it stays on your kin for hours.
Review: AVON Moisture Therapy intensive treatment shea butter body lotion
Immediately after putting on the lotion, my skin feels very soft and moisturized. I love moisturizing my skin with this lotion so much, that I can't wait to use it again after my next shower. Smoothing on my body lotion has become one of my favorite things to do in my beauty routine.

The AVON Moisture Therapy intensive treatment shea butter body lotion comes in a simple 400ml bottle which retails for about $8. Depending on your location you can buy it online on the AVON site. If that isn't possible check your local Avon representatives for availability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment