New In: OPI ASOS Exclusive Skyfall Duo

The holiday 2012 Skyfall collection by OPI is dedicated to the 50th anniversary of Bond 007 and the Sony release of Skyfall the movie. The collection includes some gorgeous colors for the holidays. When I saw the collection in stores, I immediately fell in love with two polishes. And to my surprise ASOS is featuring my two favorites in the OPI ASOS Exclusive Skyfall Duo.
OPI ASOS Exclusive Skyfall Duo
 Can you guess which polishes they are? Find out after the jump!

OPI ASOS Exclusive Skyfall Duo The set includes GoldenEye (left) and The Living Daylights (right).
The set includes GoldenEye (left) and The Living Daylights (right). This nail polish duo from the OPI Skyfall Collection is available exclusively at ASOS.

OPI ASOS Exclusive Skyfall Duo The set includes GoldenEye (left) and The Living Daylights (right).
OPI ASOS Exclusive Skyfall Duo The set includes GoldenEye (left) and The Living Daylights (right).

GoldenEye is a clear base filled with bright gold and copper glitter. The glitter is very fine and looks like flat chunks of gold specks. You can use GoldenEye as a topcoat to add shimmer. But you can also use it by itself. with 3 coats it gives a gorgeous reflective finish.
OPI ASOS Exclusive Skyfall Duo The set includes GoldenEye.

The Living Daylights is the only real glitter polish in the Skyfall Collection. It's a clear based polish with large hex teal, silver, gold and copper glitter. I absolutely love this color combination. It's a very unique glitter polish, that I haven't seen before or have in my stash. I like that it's not the typical red, gold or green, but it's still very festive for the holidays. (Check out my swatches of The Living Daylights)
OPI ASOS Exclusive Skyfall Duo  The Living Daylights.
This OPI ASOS exclusive Skyfall Collection Duo is still available at ASOS. Buying the duo for €23.61 saves you 23% than when buying the polishes separately. And as a matter of fact the duo is now on sale for only €18.75. So now you can save even more. When I saw this I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by. Because at Sephora in The Netherlands the Skyfall polishes cost €16.95 a piece. So this is an amazing deal! PS. This can also make a great Christmas gift for any nail polish lover.

Get the OPI ASOS exclusive Skyfall Collection Duo featuring GoldenEye and The Living Daylights here

Q: What are your favorite polishes from the OPI Skyfall Collection? 

7 comments:

  1. OOOo~! those are toooo pretty !! <3 My favorite OPI Polish is Oktoberfest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are gorgeous! OOoo just googled Oktoberfest and it's very pretty! ;)

      Delete
  2. OMG!!! i so like these nail colors. They look so elegant and classy. I wanna have these nail polishes. I will def include these two in my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they're really nice! It's a great xmas present for yourself! ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for the details on it =) http://persiannamedgirl.blogspot.nl/2012/12/hello-beauties-im-so-happy-right-now.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodies, the living daylights is soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete