New In: Nelly JADE Cap Toe Shoes

Cap toe heels/shoes have been trending since last spring/summer. In June I wrote a blog post (here) on the cap toe heels with a metallic or colored tip. I have been eyeing the Nelly JADE cap toe shoes ever since. In September there was huge sale on Nelly.com. I couldn't believe that the JADE shoes were on sale too. So I immediately placed an order! 
Nelly JADE Cap Toe Shoes mint green with rose gold cap toe.

The mint green with rose gold cap toe shoes were on sale for EUR 18.95. The white with silver version was only EUR 5.95 in the sale. At first I just wanted to buy the mint green one, but when I saw the price of the white one, I couldn't resist! Haha ... Check out more photo's of my brand new Nelly Jade shoes below.
Nelly JADE Cap Toe Shoes mint green with rose gold cap toe.

Nelly JADE Cap Toe Shoes mint green with rose gold cap toe.

Nelly JADE Cap Toe Shoes white with silver cap toe.

Nelly JADE Cap Toe Shoes white with silver cap toe.

Nelly JADE Cap Toe Shoes white with silver cap toe.

The heels are pretty comfortable and look extremely beautiful on. The heel height is approximately 9.5cm, which isn't high at all. But as I said in my trend blog post (here), I still really like the way they look on one's feet. They are very elegant and chic. I'm so happy with my purchases. Right now both the mint green and white versions are available and on sale at Nelly. Check them out here: white Jade shoes and mint green Jade shoes.

I received my package in about 3.5 weeks. That is way longer than usual (2-5 days). But the Nelly.com customer service was very helpful. Since they were moving their warehouse, delivery was taking longer than expected. Because it took so long for me to get my package, they gave me EUR 8 online credit for my next purchase. Which I'm very happy with. Overall I'm satisfied with the service and recommend online shopping at Nelly.com.

Q: What do you think of the Nelly Jade cap toe heels? Which color is your favorite? Have any experience with online shopping at Nelly.com?

4 comments:

  1. Nice shoes girl !! Love them !! .. Are they true to size??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie. Normally i buy size EU38 or EU39. My ideal size would be 38.5, since they didn't have half sizes, I got these in 39! And 39 fit me perfectly. On the website many reviewers say that they run a bit small.

      Delete