New In: H&M and Forever21

In October I went on a little shopping trip to Antwerpen with friends. We had such a great time! I didn't shop much but I brought home two things that I really liked. 
First is this white Forever 21 blouse. The ruffles and gold buttons make it very cute and vintage looking. The blouse was around €20 at the F21 store in Antwerpen. I tried out a couple of other blouses and jumpers, but they weren't as special as this one.

The second item I bought was this H&M skirt. It has this very cool print. The bold paint brush strokes and the vibrant colors make this skirt stand out. I also really like the thick material and the folds in the skirt. I would wear it as a high-waist skirt with tights underneath and some nice heels. The skirt was on sale for €15.

Q: Like the blouse and skirt? How would you wear them? xx 

2 comments: