New In: Anna Dello Russo at H&M

When the Anna Dello Russo at H&M accessories collection launched in October, I had my eye on the baroque family turquoise earrings and the trolley (both were on my Opulence glam wish list). In October I went on a shopping trip to Antwerpen, where I saw the collection in real life. Unfortunately the trolley was already sold out and the earrings weren't as cute as in the campaign pictures. 
But two Anna Dello Russo at H&M necklaces caught my attention, the big gold necklace and the orange pearl necklace. I didn't buy them at the time in Antwerpen, because the prices where a bit high for H&M jewelry in my opinion. Now that the whole collection is sold out everywhere, I've been looking around on online marketplaces. And I have managed to get one of the necklaces on Marktplaats. Find out which one it is after the jump...

I got the chunky ribbed gold necklace! This necklace is so gorgeous to me. Because I love gold jewelry and big chunky statement necklaces. Next to that I love the packaging of the collection. The color combination and shape is beautiful.

The ribbed necklace is a bit stretchy and it has a magnetic closure in the front. The leaf details in the front are very classy and elegant. It reminds me of ancient Greek and Roman myths (which I find very interesting).
I can't wait to wear this glamorous statement necklace at this seasons holiday events.

Q: Did you get anything from the Anna Dello Russo at H&M collection? What did you think of the collection? 

3 comments:

  1. AM OFFICIALY JEALOUS !!!! arent they avaible anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Berry! Hahah They are all sold out in stores for weeks now. So the only places left to buy them are either ebay or the dutch marktplaats. ;)

      Delete