Review: Mark. Three's A Charm 3-in-1 Body Cleanser

As you all might know by now, my mom is an Avon representative in Curacao. So I own many Avon and mark. products. As far as I know these brands aren't available in the Netherlands. I wish they were though, because they have some great products! Today I have a bath and body review. 
Review: Mark. Three's A Charm 3-in-1 Body Cleanser 
Mark. three's a charm 3-in-1 body cleansers in the scents Plum Berry and Lemon Sugar. 

mark. says: "This multitasking foaming cleanser can be used as a body wash, bubble bath and gentle daily use shampoo too! No matter how it’s used, a light scent is left behind."
I own two scents of the mark three's a charm 3-in-1 body cleanser. Plum Berry (seen below) is scented with exhilarating notes of succulent plum, blackberry blossom and passion flower. This one smells very fresh and fruity. Lemon Sugar is scented with sparkling notes of citrus and sugar. This one has a very strong sweet sugary scent. And you can also really smell the lemon notes.

Review: Mark. Three's A Charm 3-in-1 Body Cleanser
The product comes in a 180ml bottle. Which brings me to the only downside of this lovely body wash, the packaging. It comes in a hard square bottle which looks very luxurious and nice. But this makes it very hard to squeeze out the product. In fact squeezing the bottle actually hurts a little. Nonetheless it's not impossible to dispense the product, it just takes a bit more effort. Which in this case I don't mind because I really love the body wash.

Review: Mark. Three's A Charm 3-in-1 Body Cleanser
What I love about the three's a charm 3-in-1 body cleanser is the scent. They do not only smell delicious, but the scent stays on your skin for hours after showering. This to me is a major plus when it comes to scented bath and body products. It also leaves your bedroom smelling delicious. As you can see above the body wash looks like a gel with a silky texture. It creates a nice lather in a bath loofah and it's very moisturizing. It doesn't leave my skin dry at all. But because it's winter I do use a rich body lotion after showering.

The mark Three's A Charm 3-in-1 body cleanser comes in different scents such as the plum berry, lemon sugar, vanilla cream and jasmine petal. The body cleanser costs about $8 for 180ml. You can also get sets with a 3-in-1 cleanser, body butter and body spray for about $22. They are perfect Christmas gifts for your friends and loved ones. Check your local Avon representatives for availability. 

2 comments: