Video: Beauty Haul Curacao & The Netherlands


Collective beauty haul of products bought in Curacao and in the Netherlands during the last few months. Get a list of all the products after the jump!

List of the products mentioned:
  • ELF brush shampoo (at Mangusa Hypermarket)
  • Hair clips & pins (at Lucky Cosmetics in Curacao)
  • ELF studio line small smudge brush (at Mangusa Hypermarket)
  • Revlon - Popular (at DA in Curacao)  | review & swatches
  • Revlon - Whimsical (at DA in Curacao) | review & swatches
  • Revlon - Scandalous
  • Essie - Tart Deco (at Lucky Cosmetics in Curacao)
  • Essie - Orange it's obvious  | review & swatches
  • AVON nailwear pro - Orange creamsicle
  • Inglot - Duraline (at Inglot Curacao)
  • Inglot - Body Pigment Powder #208 (at Inglot Curacao)
  • Inglot - AMC pure pigment eye shadow #63 (at Inglot Curacao)
  • Essence Studio Nails - better than gel nails base sealer (used in this manicure)
  • Essence Studio Nails - better than gel nails top sealer high gloss (used in this manicure)
  • Essence Studio Nails - better than gel nails soft rose base sealer
  • Catrice - Goldfinger
  • Catrice - Copper Cabana
  • Catrice - Oh my Goldness!
What I'm wearing: On my lips the AVON ultra color rich lipstick in the shade Oxford Wine. On my nails combination of Essie Orange It's Obvious and Essence Circus Confetti. 

7 comments:

  1. more than 90 nail polishes Gia? omgggg :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahah I know right! And the thing is I keep buying more and more :D

      Delete
  2. I have the Inglot pigment eyeshadow in nr. 51. I love it such a pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh btw you used to follow my old blog. I deleted it about 3 months ago. It was called hope faith love & make-up. In case you were wondering :) I've created a new one.

      Delete
    2. Love Inglot pigments! Yes I remember you and your blog :D! Send me the link to your new blog, so I can follow you. ;) :D

      Delete
    3. I have yet to buy the duraline! I always forget to buy it. This is the link: http://persiannamedgirl.blogspot.nl/

      Delete