News: Kendall Jenner covers Miss Vogue

Kendall Jenner, stunning beauty on the cover of Miss Vogue Australia magazine. She is a very gorgeous young lady that knows how to model. Kendall is the third to be a Miss Vogue cover girl.
Kendall Jenner covers Miss Vogue
She is making a name for herself in the fashion industry. As one of the younger sisters in the Kardashian/Jenner family, Kendall has a lot of potential to make it big as a model in my opinion. This Miss Vogue photoshoot is by far my favorite of hers. The photos were taken by photographer Russel James. Take a look at more pictures after the jump!


Kendall Jenner covers Miss Vogue

Kendall Jenner covers Miss Vogue

Kendall Jenner covers Miss Vogue

Kendall Jenner covers Miss Vogue

Kendall Jenner covers Miss Vogue

Kendall Jenner covers Miss Vogue

Kendall Jenner covers Miss Vogue
I think every single photo is amazing and shows how beautiful Kendall is. And I love the black and white focus in the styling. The looks are very classy and chic. They're also very grown up for her being only 17 years old. But to me that doesn't really matter, because she is working it! My favorite pictures are the second, third and fourth ones. I especially love the look with the hat and backless black dress.

Q: Which one is your favorite? Fan of Kendall as a model?

Photo source: Vogue.com.au (here & here)

2 comments:

  1. I like the second photo where she is laying down. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv this girl.. Saw these yesterday & luved them! Kendall's on fire

    ReplyDelete