Get The Look: Nicole Scherzinger ASOS dress

Lately I'm really liking everything black and white. For example black and white color blocking, pattern and prints. When I saw a photo of Nicole Scherzinger wearing this beautiful bodycon dress, I went online to find a match. After some research I found out that she is wearing an ASOS dress!
Get The Look: Nicole Scherzinger ASOS dress
Wouldn't it be cool to have the exact same dress as Nicole? I've always been a big fan of Nicole since she was in the Pussycat Dolls. I also love her style when it comes to clothing and looks. The polo neck and long sleeves make this dress perfect for winter. Keep on reading to get the exact look!
Get The Look: Nicole Scherzinger ASOS dress
Get The Look: 1. Ornate print midi dress with polo neck at ASOS | 2. Embossed hoop earrings at MANGO | 3. Rolled strips ring at MANGO | 4. Faceted stone ring at MANGO | 5. Annie beige pumps at Nelly.com

Q: What do you think of Nicole's look? Would you wear a long sleeve polo neck dress?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm looking for mutual followers.
    shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nicole! She looks great! I don't think I would wear such a dress. Wouldn't look/fit right with my cup size.

    ReplyDelete