New Glam Wish: Opulence

I haven't shopped since the end of summer. But lately I've been spotting many gorgeous items. So I decided it's time to make another glam wish list. I named this list opulence, because of its meaning what is wealth or abundance. The items on the list are very luxurious and fit the description perfectly.
Opulence Glam Wish list: 1. Anna Dello Russo at H&M turquoise trolley EUR 149 at H&M | 2. Black statement necklace EUR 11.99 at New Look | 3. Dior diorific vernis in the shade Diva EUR 26 at Feelunique | 4. Contrasted shiny shirt EUR 29.95 at Mango | 5. Knit peplum top EUR 29.95 at Mango | 6. Anna Dello Russo at H&M baroque earrings EUR 19.95 at H&M

Opulence Glam Wish list: 1. Anna Dello Russo at H&M turquoise trolley EUR 149 at H&M | 2. Black statement necklace EUR 11.99 at New Look | 3. Dior diorific vernis in the shade Diva EUR 26 at Feelunique | 4. Contrasted shiny shirt EUR 29.95 at Mango | 5. Knit peplum top EUR 29.95 at Mango | 6. Anna Dello Russo at H&M baroque earrings EUR 19.95 at H&M

Who's excited for the Anna Dello Russo at H&M launch? I am! Quiet a few items in the collection have caught my eye. But if I had to chose I would pick these two items above. First up is the turquoise trolley. I love the combination of turquoise and gold. So this trolley is absolutely gorgeous to me. Just imagine yourself with this hand luggage at the airport. Simply glamorous!

I've been looking for a beautiful turquoise with gold earring. And I think I have finally found one that I really like. The baroque family earrings are also from the Anna Dello Russo at H&M collection.

The black statement necklace by New Look is a fall must have. I already own this same necklace in the color red, which I love. So this black one would look very nice in my collection.

Looking into new tops for fall, I came across the Mango contrasted shiny shirt and knit peplum top. Both are very nice pieces that will look great with almost anything. And of course the peplum is a trending topic that I'm loving  (read my blog Trend: Peplum here).

Finally I'm loving the Dior Diva diorific vernis. The limited edition packaging is so glamorous and fancy. I love it! And I've read that the quality of the polish is also great. So this one I will surely buy once it hits the stores in NL on November 7.

Q: What do you think of my Opulence Glam Wish list? Any item also on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment