Lovin' it: House of Deréon Fall 2012 collection

The online fashion community paid attention when the House of Deréon fall campaign featuring Beyonce launched. Beyonce rocks the fall line and she is looking stunning!

Since the House of Deréon debut at London Fashion Week, I became more interested in the brand. At first I just knew it existed and that it's by Beyonce and her mother Tina Knowles. Once I went on the website I was pretty much amazed. On top of that they had an amazing autumn/winter 2011 'Global Nomad' collection at London fashion week. I love that they mix tribal, cultural with chic and edgy. And ultimately the looks are feminine and sexy.


The 2012 Autumn/Winter collection is a mix of tribal/aztec and animal prints, black and faux leather. I think it's a very nice collection. My highlights are the blue dotted high-low skirt, the faux leather pleated mini skirt, the Aztec print maxi skirt, the loose sweater knit and the black tulip mini dress. Take a look at the HoD webshop here for the whole collection. I'm sure you'll be lovin' it too.

What do you think of the House of Deréon AW12 collection? Any favs?

1 comment:

  1. Hallo!
    Ik heb onlangs een blog aangemaakt en ik zou het leuk vinden als je even een kijkje nam.
    Het blog gaat over het studentenleven.
    http://hetlevenvaneenrechtenstudent.blogspot.nl/

    Groeten

    Thomas.

    ReplyDelete