Traveling Diaries: Curacao #2

Hi everyone! It's a little over two weeks on my lovely island. Check out what I've been up to these last few days. One of the first restaurants I ate at was Texas Alaparia. They serve delicious grilled meat with fries, coleslaw, peanut butter sauce and funchi (corn meal)!
Delicious pork chops from Texas Alaparia.
The Burger King Hershey's sundae pie is one of the dessert I've missed most! 

Me actually driving for the first time after having my driving license for over 4 years. It was fun! Now I drive around all day. From the way I'm sitting you can tell I'm a noob hahaha. 

More mixed grills from Texas Alaparia! Can't get enough.

On July 14th I got the opportunity to judge the Little and Pre-Teen Miss Curacao 2012 pageant. It was a fun night with very talented girls.
Gwendell Mercelina Jr. from WENSHOW, me and Donna Lee from In My Kitchen ready to judge!
From L-R: 1st runner up July Hans, winner Miss Pre-Teen Curacao 2012 Alexandra Bomberg and 2nd runner up Lyandra Josephina. (photo source)
From L-R: 1st runner up Hasty Isenia, winner Little Miss Curacao 2012 Kelyanne Paulina and  the 2nd runner up Gudsheny Lourens. (photo source)

Last saturday on July 21st there was a Curacao Bloggers Meet! It's very cool to actually meet the people you interact with on the internet. We are all born in Curacao and some of us now live in NL. Since most of us are here on vacation, we decided to organize a meet! We started early in the morning at Starbucks for great coffee and the initial meet. Next we went in Punda, where we came about Inglot! It was such a successful day! I had an amazing time and met awesome, creative bloggers. Check out the photos to get a glimpse of all the fun. The photos below were taken by Berry and Sujenne. Thanks girls!
Bloggers L-R: Sujenne, Berry, Stacey 
Bloggers L-R: Omaily, Gia, Tiffany 
Tiffany and Gia
Me at Inglot equals this! I love making swatches of all the beautiful bright colors.
Swatching and loving everything! 
This is what my hand looked like at the end of the day. I got the purple and bronze pigments in the middle. I am in love with them! (photo taken by Omaily)
Me and the lovely Inglot make up artist applying lipstick! He is such a good sales person. They made us feel right at home. The shopping experience was perfect!
Gorgeous bright orange Inglot lipstick. 
The Curacao Bloggers group! I'm so happy to have finally met them.
What I'm wearing: Mango silk blouse | H&M shorts | ZARA basic sandal | Primark bag | New Look tribal spike necklace and ring | ASOS spike stretch bracelet (here)
I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Find Traveling Diaries Curacao part 1 hereTill next time! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Hey leuke foto's! Vooral van Inglot =D Ik werk bij Inglot en vind t leuk om foto's van de winkel in een ander land te zien.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Inglot hier is echt super leuk. Bij welke Inglot werk je? Als ik daar ooit in de buurt ben, kom ik wel even langs! ;)

      Delete
    2. Ik werk in Zoetermeer. Daar is een shop-in-shop in de V&D. Lijkt me leuk om je daar eens te zien =)

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog!! Would you like to follow each other on gfc and facebook?
    StephilĂ  Creations-Myfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You got a lovely blog as well! Following on both channels ;)

      Delete