Shopped at New Look, H&M, Zara, Sephora, Kruidvat, DA, Ebay, Asos and Oasap

Every spring and summer I shop a bit more than usual. I simply love SS collections! Before leaving for Curacao (check my traveling diaries) I did some shopping to update my wardrobe. I shopped at New Look, H&M, Zara, Sephora, Kruidvat, DA, Ebay, Asos and Oasap. Here are some of the pieces I got. Enjoy the haul!

Black ruffle monokini and a pink blazer both from H&M. 

Bright neon-ish yellow H&M top, with an adjustable band. This one is great going to the beach! On the right: Simple white chiffon blouse with two big front pockets. I got this top from Oasap. This was my very first Oasap purchase and I am a very happy customer. They deliver within a week to the Netherlands and the shipping is free!

Black H&M shorts.

Pastel peach H&M shorts. 

Black pleated mini skirt from Oasap. 

White floral shorts from New Look (here).

Bright coral sleeveless chiffon blouse from New Look.

Bright yellow pleated mini skirt in ponti from Asos. I talked about it in this post.

Bright neon blazer with zipper details from ZARA. Love this one! ❤

Peplum floral mini skirt from Zara. Also in love with this one! The pattern and fit is perfect. 

Zara basic sandal in the orange/black/beige combination. This looks so elegant and sophisticated! Love it! ❤
These sandals were on my Sophisticated glam wishlist (here).

Zara coral strappy sandal heels. The color is so bright and beautiful. I wore this the same day I bought them and I received many compliments. It looks gorgeous on the feet.

Small pink bag with chain straps from H&M. This bag is so cute and tiny. 

The tribal spike gold necklace, flower stud earrings and the triple gem ring are from New Look. The gold with yellow bracelet, turquoise rhinestone bracelet and the big stone earrings are from H&M. And the last XL neon yellow & gold chains statement earrings are from My Jewellery

Bronze/rose gold braided belt by H&M. The mint green passport case is also from H&M. And remember my obsession with the Prada baroque arm sunglasses? Read all about it here

I went on Ebay and searched for similar sunglasses as the Prada ones. I found these gorgeous black perfect look-a-likes for under 10 euros here. I am in love with them. They are big, elegant and gorgeous! 

At the dutch drugstore DA I spotted the cute mini travel size Organix shampoos and conditioners. I wanted to test this brand out for a while, so I got the renewing moroccan argan oil ones.

Salmon & Garfunkel by Catrice is a lovely light pastel peach nail color. Perfect for summer!

And my last purchase before leaving the NL was the OPI Black Spotted effect coat. When I first saw this on Fashion Polish (here) I knew I had to have it. The effect it gives is so cool!

This is it for my pre-summer haul. I'm now in Curacao and have already shopped a little. Hopefully I will make a shoplog video for my next haul! I'll keep you guys posted! xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just have to ask, do you still have the neon yellow Zara blazer?? And would you like to sell it to me perhaps? :D I'm just desperate, I have tried to find this every where, but without no good luck, and I just want this blazer soooooo badly!! :((

    lovelylenores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete