Trend: Cap Toe Heels

Celebrities like Heidi Klum, Rihanna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jessica Alba and Camilla Belle have all been spotted wearing cap toe heels this spring. Cap toe heels are mostly pointed court shoes with a colored or metallic tip. They add a nice touch to an outfit and are major eye-catchers. If you want to look like the celebs but not spend as much money on designer cap toe heels, check out these affordable but beautiful alternatives.
Get the trend
1. Mint/light green Jade Heels was EUR 64.95 now on SALE for EUR 18.95 at Nelly.com
2. White Jade Heels was EUR 64.95 now on SALE for EUR 18.95 at Nelly.com
3. Metal toe court shoes EUR 59.95 at  ZARA
4. Pointed color block heels EUR 35.09 at AX Paris
5. Cate heels EUR 51.95 now on SALE for EUR 11.95 at Nelly.com
6. Gold toe cap court shoes EUR 81.45 at ASOS

Beige Jade Heels at Nelly.com
I personally think they are very elegant and poised. Although they're not the height I would usually go for, I love the way these look on one's feet. My favorites out of the ones above are the Jade Heels by Nelly. They come in 4 different shades; mint green, beige, white and black. I love the mint green one, because it's such a lovely spring color with the rose gold metal cap. But I also really love the beige version of the Nelly Jade heel, because it's very classic and you can pair it with almost any outfit. If I had the money right now, I would probably get one of them. Good news! I finally got two pairs of the Nelly Jade heels, check them out here.

Edit 13/06/12: They have just added an amazing new color of the Jade Heels perfect for spring and summer! Check out these gorgeous CORAL ones! Aren't they super nice? Get them here.

Q; What do you think of this trend? Do you love or hate it? 

3 comments:

  1. Blog is great, I'll be back again.
    And the shoes are great, lovin it !

    Kisses
    http://ysophisticates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be checking out you're beautiful blog as well! x

      Delete
  2. So cute, I really like Jessica Alba's pair! Please check out my blog when you can!

    ♥Lisalockhart
    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]
    [stylishstarlets.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete