Shopping Tip: ASOS Up to 50% Off SALE

Today the ASOS up to 50% off sale has started! I immediately went online and searched trough the whole sale. I only purchased one item, but it's a good one. It's the ASOS Pleated Mini Skirt In Ponti in the color blazing yellow. I just love how the skirt flows and fits the waist perfectly. I can't wait for it to arrive! According to ASOS I will receive it next week just a few days before I head off to Curacao. Go take a look at the ASOS sale and share your picks with us! PS. They always have FREE worldwide shipping! ^_^

ASOS Pleated Mini Skirt In Ponti - Blazing Yellow

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THAT SKIRT!
    I just followed, follow back?
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley! I really love the skirt too! Following ;) x

      Delete
  2. Oeh, even een kijkje nemen! Dat rokje is echt leuk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Dahlia if you'd like to check it out.
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete