Shopping: New Look Outfit for Summer

I currently browsing through all my favorite online stores for the best outfits for summer. I have saved quiet a few items at New Look. I have put together a whole outfit with only New Look items! Who says you can't get your whole look from one store. New Look has very nice and affordable fashion.
A high low dress is a huge trend this summer. I picked the white dress and added color with the accessories and shoes. I am especially in love with the dress and the shoes! Listed items after the jump. 

Summer at New Look Items: 
1. Black art deco style necklace EUR 11.99
2. White high low sheer dress EUR 29.99
3. Blue and gold triangle stud earrings EUR 3.99
4. Round sunglasses EUR 6.99
5. Peach clutch EUR 9.99
6. Tribal pattern black strappy shoes EUR 29.99
7. Rose gold diamante detail watch EUR 17.99
8. Orange studded wrap bracelet EUR 6.99
9. Black and grey stretch bracelet EUR 7.99

Q: Have you shopped at New Look before? Like the outfit above? What are your summer must haves?

2 comments: