Review: Truly Yours April Box

By the title of the post, you can guess I got the Truly Yours Box! At first I was a bit hesitant on getting another beauty box subscriptions, since I already have the Beautybox. Both boxes are very popular here in NL. I did my research and it seems that the Truly Yours box was a top favorite for many people. After following the box content for a few months, I decided to get it!
This is my very first Truly Yours box so I was excited! The minty color of the box is super cute.

My package didn't have the card with all the product descriptions. But I didn't mind, because I always throw those away. I can easily find the products on their website.

I was so happy with these products! Actually I already knew what was in the April box, but I was still excited to finally have it. I've had the products for some weeks now, so here is a short review.

The original Moroccanoil Treatment (mini 25ml for EUR 14.90)
This product has been raved about a lot by many bloggers and hair professionals. It is supposed to completely transform and repair your hair. It has proteins to give strength, fatty acids, omega-3 oils and vitamins for shine and; antioxidants for protection. I've used this oil twice on semi dry hair after cleaning my hair. After that I add some pure coconut oil as well in my hair. I think together they work great for my hair. The Moroccon Oils smells very nice and gives a nice shine. I wouldn't necessarily buy this product again, because I am extremely happy with only using pure coconut oil in my hair. But for now it's nice combining the two.

Nablus Soap in Natural Olive (full size 100gr for EUR 5.20)
The Nablus Soaps are natural hand made products that contain 80% pure natural olive oil. They don't test on animals, that is nice to know. I received the Natural Olive that regenerates and moisturizes the skin. A fun fact about the soaps is that they only contain up to 5 ingredients. The Natural Olive has olive oil, caustic soda, water, coconut oil and aromatic oils. Having only natural ingredients it is great for people with sensitive skin. The scent is not very strong. It smells neither good or bad to me. This soap bar is very creamy and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. It's a really good soap bar. But because it doesn't have a very sweet or delicious scent, it's not my favorite soap.

l'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Hand Cream for dry skin (travel size 30ml for EUR 7)
This is one of l'Occitanes best selling products. With the 20% shea butter it contains, it definitely moisturizes, protects and soften the hands. The texture is thick and creamy, but it spreads easily. It has a nice light fresh sweet scent. It leaves my skin smelling nice and feeling very soft. It's absorbed very quickly in the skin, so it doesn't leave an oily residue. The packaging is ok, I don't really like squeezing tubes. But it's very simple to use and carry around in your purse. I have dry hands, so to me it's a very nice hand cream.

Thierry Mugler Womanity Eau Pour Elles - eau de toilette (miniature 5ml)
I love miniature bottles. This one is no exception, it's super cute. It smells very different, but in a good way. The notes include strawberry, fig and caviar. It's not a scent I would normally go for, but I actually ended liking it a lot. It's sweet but at the same time savory and salty.

Chestnut Cosmetics Instant Bronzing Lotion (full size 100ml for EUR 19.95)
This bronzing lotion is a non-staining, quickly absorbed self bronzing lotion. It's supposed to give a healthy glow that you can easily wash of in the shower. Now of course I don't need a bronzing lotion, so I won't be using it. But all I can say is that it's smells nice.

And that is it for my very first Truly Yours box. I am very happy with the box and can't wait for next month. All these products can be purchased on TrulyYours.nl. You can also get a subscription for EUR 12,95 a month if you live in NL.

Q: What do you think of the Truly Yours Box? I like it very much!

4 comments:

  1. niceee i like this better out of the others uve reviewed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Me too, it's my #1 fav box at the moment.

      Delete
  2. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching
    for great skin

    my homepage; flawless beauty skin care

    ReplyDelete