Review: Dove Purely Pampering

Review: Dove Purely Pampering
Dove has launched two new shower creams for the spring and summer. The Dove Purely Pampering line introduces brand new scents and combine the perfect cleansing and moisturizing sensation in one shower cream.

Review: Dove Purely Pampering
At the moment there are two scents to chose from; Shea butter & Vanilla or Coconut milk & Jasmine petals. I got both, because they smell amazing.

Review: Dove Purely Pampering
Like most Dove shower creams, the Purely Pampering creams are combined with Nutrium Moisture. This is a blend of ingredients that assure a clean but very nourished and moisturised skin. The Shea butter & Vanilla shower cream contains actual shea butter and other nourishing oils. These shower creams do contain SLS (foaming agent) and Parabens (preservative). So if your skin doesn't react well to these ingredients, you might want to skip these products. I have never had any problems though.

Review: Dove Purely Pampering
I tried the Shea butter & Vanilla first. The shower cream is plain white and very creamy. And the scent is delicious. It's sweet and fresh. You can smell that it's very nourishing.

Review: Dove Purely Pampering
It doesn't lather like shower gels. It feels like you're showering with a bodylotion. After you rinse it off, your skin feels very moisturized and soft. I've used this a couple of times already and I love the feeling and the scent of the Shea butter & Vanilla one. I think it's great for warm seasons because you don't need to put on body lotion after.

Overall I really like the new Purely Pampering shower creams! They smell amazing, cleanse and nourish my skin! These are available at drugstores in NL. 250ml bottles cost EUR 3.49 and 500ml bottles are EUR 5.69. I got mine at Etos with the current buy 1 get 1 free Dove offer. You can also request a free sample of the Purely Pampering shower cream on the facebook page of Dove.

Q: Have you tried the Purely Pampering shower creams? ^_^


Follow us on Bloglovin' to stay updated on new blog posts! - GlamorousGia

3 comments:

  1. Both of them sound good Im using the NIVEA Body Wash but I think I may give this ones a try.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I immediatly requested the free samples

    ReplyDelete
  3. previous comment was from Kylie btw

    ReplyDelete