Review: Beautybox April

Last week I received the April Beautybox. This box was put together specifically for mothers day. The idea is that you should let your mom enjoy of the products with you. So let's see what is in the box!
From left to right: La Mer reparative bodylotion, PUPA Milano lipstick new chic forever 10th anniversary, Drs. Hans Schreuder HPO morning cream, Gliss Kur direct care mousse, Decleor experience de l'age hydra floral set and Tea Forte skin-smart tea . Here is a short review on some of the products.

PUPA Milano - Lipstick New Chic Forever 10th Anniversary - Rosy Brown 75 (full size)
This is my very first PUPA product. I have read that their New Chic Forever lipsticks are very popular. Celebrating the 10th anniversary of the New Chic Forever lipsticks, they have brought out 10 limited edition shades. I got the shade Rosy Brown 75. I think it would make a nice nude color for most skin tones. The packaging is nice with the handy mirror inside. I didn't swatch it, because I'm planning on giving it away.

Gliss Kur - Ultimate Repair Direct Care Mousse for dry, damaged hair (full size)
I got the mousse for dry, damaged hair. I haven't really used it yet, because I'm testing out other products for my culry hair. I'm really careful with what I put in my hair, so probably I won't be using this any time soon. 

I wanted to see how the mousse works, so I sprayed a bit on my hand. The mousse is very watery, not what I had expected. But a big plus is that it smells very nice and fresh.

Decleor - Experience de l'Age hydra floral set (sample set)
Decleor is an exclusive natural aroma cosmetic brand. Their products are based on 100% natural ingredients. This anti aging skin care set contains a serum and cream for daytime and a night cream. I'm not planning on using this set, because I already have a good skincare routine (check it out here) going on plus it's not exactly for my skin type. I'll be giving this one away as well.

La Mer - The Reparative Bodylotion (sample)
This month Beautybox had a fun twist to the box. If you had golden wrapping paper in your box, you would receive a full size bottle of the La Mer body lotion (EUR 110). So it was very exciting to open the box and find out, if you had won. Unfortunately I didn't win but congrats to the lucky ones, because I'm really liking this body lotion.

The texture of the reparative bodylotion is very light. A little bit goes a long way. And I like that it's not oily, so it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or sticky. The best thing about this bodylotion is the scent. It smells really good. It's very fresh but strong. I'm not sure if it does reparative miracles, but it is a very nice bodylotion.

Tea Forte - Skin Smart Tea ( 3 individual tea bags)
The Skin Smart Teas are rich in antioxidants and help protect and take care of the skin from within. They are detoxifying and intended to promote and preserve healthy luminous skin. Oprah Winfrey is a big fan of the skin smart teas according to Beautybox. 

I received three tea bags in flavors: swiss apple, cherry marzipan and honey yuzu. I already made the honey yuzu tea and it was delicious. Of course I didn't see any difference in my skin, but I imagine if taken more frequently these skin smart teas would help keep the skin beautiful. For a tea lover like me, this is a great finding!

Drs. Hans Schreuder HPO - Morning Cream (full size)
The last product in the box is this day cream by Drs. Hans Schreuder. I haven't opened this one, because I'm not going to use it. As I said before I have a good skincare routine right now, so I'm sticking to that. Plus  my skin can be quit problematic, so I have to be careful choosing skincare products.

That is it for the April Beautybox. I won't be posting a separate review this time, since I'm not using most of the products. Although this box was not very exciting for me, I can't wait for the next one! If you want to get the Beautybox as well for EUR 12.50 each month, check their website www.beautybox.nl for more info! There you will also find purchase information of all the products above and more.

Q: Are you a Beautybox subscriber? How did you like the April edition?


Follow us on Bloglovin' to stay updated on new blog posts! - GlamorousGia

4 comments:

  1. Nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin, follow me back?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very curious about the Pupa lipstick I think this is a nice color pity that you didn't swatch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful post. you have so good collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hі thеre, I enjoy reading all of your аrticle.
    I wanteԁ to wгitе a little comment to
    suppоrt you.

    my web site; weight loss

    ReplyDelete