Nicole by OPI ♥ Sealed With a Kris

Sealed With a Kris is part of the first Nicole by OPI collaboration with the Kardashians. The Kardashian Kolors are big hits. Not only because the Kardashians are involved but also because they came up with really beautiful nail polish. I have quite a few Kardashian Kolors in my collection.

Today I went for the dark bloody red color Sealed With a Kris. I used three coats. Application was nice and smooth. You can get an opaque finish with two coats. Make sure to use even amounts of polish with each coat. If not, some nails or spots will come out darker. In real life Sealed With a Kris is a bit darker and blood red than in the pictures below. But in bright light it's like in the pictures. I really love this color and it's super glossy with the INM Out The Door topcoat. Get Sealed With a Kris here!
Sealed With a Kris with INM out the door topcoat (with flash)
Sealed With a Kris with INM out the door topcoat (without flash)

4 comments: