Nicole by OPI ♥ Ladies In The Limelight

Ladies In The Limelight by Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors CVS exclusive for spring 2012. Ladies in the limelight is a gorgeous yellow with green undertones. In certain lights it looks very much green. The application was a bit streaky and I used a total of 3 coats.

It's a fun color for spring. It lasts for many days without chipping. As usual I used my INM Out The Door topcoat for an extra glossy finish. My mom got me Ladies In The Limelight in the US in Februari. I'm not sure if their still available in stores, but I did find it online at CVS
Review and swatches of Ladies In The Limelight yellow green color by Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors CVS exclusive for spring 2012.
Ladies In The Limelight with INM out the door topcoat (with flash)
Review and swatches of Ladies In The Limelight yellow green color by Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors CVS exclusive for spring 2012.
Ladies In The Limelight with INM out the door topcoat (without flash)

1 comment: