New Glam Wish: Sophisticated

It's been ages since my last Glam Wish post. Well it's not because I haven't been eyeing anything, believe me my wishlist is long haha. I have put together some items that are very classy, sophisticated and glamorous.
Sophisticated Glam Wish list: 1. Studded box bag at EUR 69.95 at ZARA | 2. Two tone basic sandal EUR 39.95 at ZARA | 3. Thin strap sandal EUR 69.95 at ZARA | Prada baroque arm sunglasses EUR 291.86 at ASOS | Burberry Body eau de parfum EUR 49.50 at Feelunique or Ici Paris XL

Sophisticated Glam Wish list: 1. Studded box bag at EUR 69.95 at ZARA | 2. Two tone basic sandal EUR 39.95 at ZARA | 3. Thin strap sandal EUR 69.95 at ZARA | Prada baroque arm sunglasses EUR 291.86 at ASOS | Burberry Body eau de parfum EUR 49.50 at Feelunique or Ici Paris XL

The studded box bag and thin strap sandal from ZARA go so well together. I've seen many fashion bloggers rocking these pieces. Both ZARA sandals are very elegant and chic for day and night time. Although ZARA items are not budget friendly, they are not the most expensive items out there. I will have to save a few euros to buy at least one of these by the end of June hopefully. So I can take them on my long vacation back home to Curacao. Edit: I bought the orange basic sandals, check it out here!

Now sunglasses are a must in the summer, to protect your eyes of course but also just for the glamour. These Prada baroque arm sunglasses are so beautiful! When I was in Portugal last december I tried these out in a store and fell in love! But they are crazy expensive, not sure if I'll be buying them any time soon. Edit: I got perfect look a likes! Read about it here

The Burberry Body perfume smells very nice. It has that glamorous feel I look for. It has notes of peach, vanilla, rose and musk. I would say go test this one out and you will love it too!

Q: What do you think of my Sophisticated Glam Wish list? Any item also on your list? 

2 comments:

  1. The design of the sunglasses is so beautiful. I want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want too! :D Yes, the design is really gorgeous!

      Delete