Clinique 3-Step Skin Care

It's been many years since I first tried out the Clinique 3-Step Skin Care system. Although I really loved it back then, I stopped using it to try out other products. For the past few months I've been using many different products with no good results. My skin was breaking out a lot, so I decided to go back to using the Clinique 3-Step system. 

The Clinique 3-Step system contains 3 easy steps (Cleanse, Exfoliate, Moisturize) for your daily skincare.
There are four different 3-Step Kits to fit all the skin type varieties from very dry to dry, dry combination , combination oily and oily. You can do an online test to find out which routine fits your skin best. I have combination oily skin, so I went for the 3-Step Intro Kit number three.

Clinique 3-Step Intro Kit - number three
The number three kit contains the following 3-Step products:
Step 1: Liquid Facial Soap - oily skin formula. I use this two times a day. It's a gel that lathers with water. I remove my make up before cleansing with this soap. It feels nice on my skin and it doesn't over-dry my skin.
Step 2: Clarifying Lotion 3 - combination oily. After cleansing I pat my face dry with a towel. Then I use a cotton ball with some clarifying lotion to sweep away excess oils, skin and flakes. The lotion has a strong scent, but feels good on the skin. I am amazed at all the 'dirt' that comes off on the cotton ball. This step is a bit drying, so the next step is to moisturize.
Step 3: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - combination oily to oily. This light yellow gel smells nice and fresh. It's very easy to work with and does not leave a greasy/oily residue. My skin feels great after moisturizing.

I bought my Intro Kit at Ici Paris XL in the Netherlands for about EUR 27 ( regular price EUR 30.50). The Intro Kit contains smaller sizes, instead of full sizes. I also received some testers at Ici Paris XL. I got a 3-Step two days sampler and a mini 7 day Scrub Cream sample. So if you are completely new to Clinique, ask for a two day sampler of the 3-Step system or buy an Intro Kit.

Overall I am extremely happy with the Clinique 3-Step. It's super easy and my skin has improved so much! I would recommend these products to everyone. Just try them out and see the results!

2 comments:

  1. I used Clinique before and I think it is time for me to use it again.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jazmin! ;) I had the same feeling before. Go for it!

      Delete