Trend: Flags

Credits: boots, leggings, sweater, shorts
Proudly wearing a flag print has been a trend since last year. This season it's still trending especially in the blogging world. I don't own any flag print items, but maybe that will soon change. I found a few gorgeous prints of the American flag online. These will make great additions to a spring/summer wardrobe. 

USA skinny jeans by Religion - Welikefashion.com
American flag shorts by Reverse - Nelly.com
American flag top - Missguided
USA platform shoe boots - Missguided
USA bikini set - Missguided
USA leggings - Missguided
USA stars and striped hot pants - Missguided
America cutoff shorts - Nasty Gal
Q: Are you going to rock the flag print this season? 

4 comments:

  1. I had a post like this in my drafts, but forgot to publish it :p
    I loveee the flag trend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bikini & shorts are definitely my favorites.. not feeling the leggings though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bikini is gorgeous right. Hahah I love the leggings in the first photo, with the vertical stripes!

      Delete