Shopping tip: ASOS sale

I am a big fan of ASOS! They often have sales going on with lots of great fashion finds. Right now the Mid-Season Sale has started with up to 70% off. Checking out the sale items I made a list of my favorite items. Here are my picks!

  1. ASOS Leather Studded Collar EUR 13.33
  2. ASOS Mini Dress in Wakiki Print EUR 23.33
  3. Lepel Sunrise Bikini Top EUR 33.33 & Bottom EUR 22.66
  4. ASOS Tooth Ring EUR 8.00
  5. ASOS Link & Plate Detail Belt EUR 16.00
  6. ASOS Plate & Spike Detail Belt EUR 20.00
  7. ASOS One Shoulder Bow Playsuit EUR 23.33
  8. French Connection Graduated Spike Pendant EUR 16.00
  9. Ashiana Multi Ring Bracelet With Coloured Stone EUR 20.00
  10. ASOS Bodycon Cut Out Side Dress With Cap Sleeve EUR 20.66
  11. ASOS Smile Skinny Belt EUR 13.33
  12. ASOS Bird Print Chain Clutch Mint/Nude EUR 16.66/20.00
Most of the items can be found in the Mid-Season 70% off sale. And as if that isn't enough, you can get an additional 10% off using the code: BONUS10. Don't forget that ASOS has free worldwide shipping!

Q: Are you getting anything from ASOS? Leave a comment and share with us your (potential... ^_^) purchases! 

2 comments:

  1. Most of the things I buy for my wife are from ASOS. I think most of their products have really good qualities, which is why their price tags are worth it.

    ReplyDelete