L'Oreal ♥ French Riviera

A few days ago I bought one of the new L'Oreal color riche nail polishes at Etos. They have a lot of colors to chose from. I went for a light blue that caught my eye with it's beautiful blue shimmer. 
Review and swatches L'oreal nail polish light blue french riviera.
I love the cute and chic packaging. I like that the bottle is simple but classy. I want to get more colors for my collection, just because of the nice packaging. 

Review and swatches L'oreal nail polish light blue french riviera.
5 coats of French Riviera without top coat (with flash)
I have to say this polish was so thin, I had to use 5 coats to get the finish as in the photos. That is a lot of coats! But I really like how it looks. The light blue color is very fresh and fun. Only in bright lighting you will be able to see the micro shimmer.
Review and swatches L'oreal nail polish light blue french riviera.
5 coats of French Riviera without top coat (with flash)
Most of the time you can't see the beautiful shimmer. It looks like a plain cream polish as in the photo below. It's still a gorgeous light blue. But I'm not sure if the formula is worth the money.
Review and swatches L'oreal nail polish light blue french riviera.
5 coats of French Riviera without top coat (without flash)

4 comments:

  1. WoW this is a very pretty color =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I just gave you "The Lovely Blog" award! As I really enjoy reading your blog. Check out my blogpost about it =)

    http://varishtashireen.blogspot.com/2012/04/one-lovely-blog-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Thanks so much! I see you have a very lovely blog yourself! I'll be following! ;)

      Delete