Get The Look: Kourtney Kardashian Open Back Top

We have all seen Kourtney rocking a purple and a lime open back cut out top in Kim & Kourtney Taking New York season 2. She wore a $297 Brian Lichtenberg’s Open Back Safari Top. From the moment I saw it, I kept my eyes open for anything similar for less.
Get The Look: Kourtney Kardashian Open Back Top
I love the look of this top! The shape of the back cut out is perfect. It gives a flirty twist to a simple top. I have finally found a similar look for a bit less... Keep on reading to find out more!

Get The Look: Kourtney Kardashian Open Back Top for less at ASOS.
Get the Kourtney Kardashian look for less right here: 1. TFNC Selena Collar Top 79.95 - Nelly.com, 2. TFNC Katie Chiffon Top  79.95 - Nelly.com. These sleeveless open back tops are a nice addition to any wardrobe.

Edit 5/2012 - I have found a similar tops for a bit less.
Get The Look: Kourtney Kardashian Open Back Top for less at ASOS.
This sheer creme/beige open back top with long sleeves is very similar to Kourtney's. TFNC Sandy Embellished Shirt  €15.95 at Nelly!

TFNC Drape Open Back Shirt €27.52 at ASOS. This one is even more similar than the one above, right? 

Q: Do you like this open back cut out Kourtney Kardashian look? 

5 comments:

  1. Great find I too like this.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that shirt...thanks for the find!! I will be on the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these two! I just hope I can find some (much cheaper) before summer! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm still on the look for cheaper options! If I find any I will make a post! ;)

      Delete