China Glaze ♥ Peachy Keen

I have been eyeing this polish for years. I'm not sure why I always put in my online shopping cart, but end up not buying it. Now that I finally have it, I am so happy! It's a gorgeous color.
Review and swatches China Glaze nail polish light peach color Peachy Keen.
Peachy Keen in natural light without flash.
Peachy Keen by China Glaze is a light peach color. It looks a bit darker on the nails than in the bottle. I wish it was pastel as in the bottle. But I still love the color. It looks darker/lighter in certain lights. Sometimes it even looks orange. The formula is good. Two coats is enough for a nice coverage. I used three coats in the photos below without a topcoat. This color will always look good during the spring and summer seasons! I got mine at nailpolishfashion.nl for 5.95 euros.
Review and swatches China Glaze nail polish light peach color Peachy Keen.
Peachy Keen with flash. This is how it looks during the day. 
Review and swatches China Glaze nail polish light peach color Peachy Keen.
Peachy Keen indoors without flash. Here it looks like a peach-orange color.
Review and swatches China Glaze nail polish light peach color Peachy Keen.
Peachy Keen without flash.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog and think it's very inspiring and a lot of kdivitelen posts available)
    If you want, we can sledovab friends for a friend, I would be very happy)

    http://nuppi-nuppi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete