Trind Perfect System

Review of the Trind perfect system for healthy nails at home.A couple of weeks ago I went to a great Trind workshop thanks to Beautyscene! Everyone went home with a lovely goodiebag with the famous Trind Perfect System gift set and 4 new spring Trind Caring Colors! I have been using the Trind Perfect System for two weeks and I am extremely happy with the results! Keep reading for more information and before and after pictures of my nails.



Trind Perfect System
Review of the Trind perfect system for healthy nails at home.
Product description according to Trind
The Trind Perfect System Set contains six products that promise you perfect nails, cuticles and hands in only two weeks time. The Trind hand- and nail care programme offers you beautiful and strong nails in short time.

Review of the Trind perfect system for healthy nails at home.
There are six steps in the Trind Perfect system. Here is an explanation of each step and how I used them. 
  • Step 1: Cuticle Remover. Apply it, let it soak for about 5 minutes then remove the excess cuticle with a Trind Manicure Stick. Always wash your hands afterwards! I used this once a week, during the two weeks. It does it's job and removes any hard cuticle stuck on the nails.
  • Step 2: Cuticle Balsam. Apply it, let it soak for 2 minutes then massage the rest into cuticles and nails until dry. I love this step, it feels and smells so nice. I use this as often as needed. After this step you can lightly push back your cuticles and clean under your nails with the two sides of a Trind Manicure Stick. I don't push back my cuticles very often. Maybe once a week or less. 
  • Step 3: Nail Magic. This step involves using the nail file to smooth the nail surface with the black and white side. After that the gray side makes the nail smooth and shiny. I only used the black and white side a few times to 'file' down ridges on my nail surface. But I like using the grey side more often to make my nails shine. 
  • Step 4: Nail Balsam. Apply it, let it soak for 2 minutes then massage the rest into nails and cuticles until dry. Just like the cuticle balsam, I love the nail balsam. You can immediately see the flakes and white patches in the nail disappear. This product moisturizes the nail, without being oily! 
  • Step 5: Nail Repair. Apply like a polish or basecoat. During the 2-week treatment you have to use it every day. This requires removing the former coat with the Trind Acetone Free Mild Remover and reapplying the Nail Repair. 
  • Step 6: Hand Repair. This is a hand cream with lots of vitamins and nutrients for the skin. It's smells very nice. I try to use it after each hand wash, to prevent my hands from drying out. 
So for the last two weeks I've been doing Step2, 4, 5 and 6 every day. And it really helped my nails grow strong and beautiful. My nails look much healthier than before. See for yourself!

Review of the Trind perfect system for healthy nails at home.
 My nails on day 1 using the Trind Perfect System 2-week treatment. My nails were short and weak. And my nails were also kind of flaking. 

Review of the Trind perfect system for healthy nails at home.
My nails on day 14 using the Trind Perfect System 2-week treatment. This photo shows my bare nails. I was just about to go through Steps 1 to 6. Here you can see that my nail surface is still shiny and smooth from the last time I used the Trind Nail Magic. The flakes are almost completely gone!

Review of the Trind perfect system for healthy nails at home.
My nails on day 15 using the Trind Perfect System. Used Steps 2, 3(gray side only), 4, 5 and 6. 

 I am so glad that I had the chance to try these products out. They are truly amazing and do their job very well. I haven't had any problems using the products.

Review of the Trind perfect system for healthy nails at home kit.I really recommend the Trind Perfect System for every one that is trying to grow their natural nails. The first two weeks I was so into my nails! It reminded me that taking care of your nails is the only way they will grow nice and strong. I also started using gloves again when doing the dishes. And I definitely don't use my nails as tools for opening soda cans and such anymore!

Trind products are available in the Netherlands at Etos and Douglas. You can also find them online in many webshops. The gift set which I got comes in a cute bag and is available here for €29,95. 

Q: Have you tried Trind products before? What do you think of the Trind Perfect System?

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Your nails grew really nice! I'm currently using the Trind Keratine treatment and it's also working for me. Seems like all the Trind products really work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope the Trind Keratin treatment works great for you too! :D

      Delete