Shopping tip: Jeffrey Campbell shoes

Shopping tip: Jeffrey Campbell shoesI have been into online browsing and shopping a lot lately, so why not share my picks and cool stuff with you guys. If you haven't noticed yet, Nelly.com has just added brand new Jeffrey Campbell shoes in their webshop! Some of them are gorgeous, especially when worn with shorts!

I know they are crazy expensive, but I definitely want at least one in my closet one day. Right now I don't splurge that much money while shopping.

Here are my picks out of the ones available at the moment.  They come up with new design quite often, by the time I'm going to buy one, these probably won't be on the site anymore. Which one is your favorite?

Shopping tip: Jeffrey Campbell lita shoes in creme.
Jeffrey Campbell Lita Shoe - creme 
Shopping tip: Jeffrey Campbell lita spike show light brown.
Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike Shoe - light brown. The black Spike is also gorgeous!
Shopping tip: Jeffrey Campbell multicolored lita shoes
Jeffrey Campbell Lita Shoe - multicolored
Shopping tip: Jeffrey Campbell shoes elegant loafers.
Jeffrey Campbell Elegant SP - nude. I had to include these beautiful loafers with studs!

Find all these Jeffrey Campbell shoes here at Nelly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment