Physicians Formula Gel CreamLiner

Here is a quick review with swatches of the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner. Now that is a long name! Haha. The gel creamliners come in 4 eye color variants each (green, brown, blue, hazel) with 3 custom shades to enhance the eye color. I have the ones for green and brown eyes. 
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner for green eyes (left) and brown eyes (right)
I love the stackable pots, it reminds me of Lego's. You can pull them apart to get individual pots. It's great for traveling when you don't want to carry too much make up. The formula is very creamy and glides on like a gel liner. You can definitely use this all over the lid or just as a liner to define the eyes. Once this product is dry, it doesn't budge. It's long-wear, water resistant and smudge proof. I use make up remover wipes to remove it, but most face washes will also do.

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner for 
GREEN EYES
Beautiful green with green shimmer. I'm not a big fan of the color green, so I don't use this one very much. But if I ever need a green liner, this one is perfect.
Deep blue with a purple sheen. This one is my favorite color of them all. 
Black with green shimmer/glitter. At first I didn't even notice the green shimmer. 
I use this quiet often as a liner to define my eyes and the shimmer is not that noticeable irl. 

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner for
BROWN EYES
Dark brown. Simple color with no visible shimmer.
Bright purple. This one is a bit more sheer than the other, but still looks nice on the eyes. 
Black with purple shimmer/glitter. 

Even though I have brown eyes, I love using the gel creamliners for green eyes. These stackable gel creamliners are not available in the Netherlands as far as I know. My mom got them for me in the US. These cost about $11. If you are looking for some good budget gel eyeliners, I would recommend these! 

Q: Have you tried these, like them? Have any questions about them? Let me know in the comments below! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Great Post
    Hope You Stop By & Follow me 2 !!!!
    http://storytaleshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete