Beautybox March 2012

Last weekend I received the very first Beautybox! By now most of us are familiar with the concept of beauty boxes right? Basically you pay a monthly fee of 12,50 and get 5 sample and/or full sized products in a box every month. It may contain luxury or niche beauty products. So I received the March Beautybox, which is the very first of it's kind. And I am very happy with the products!
Interested to know what was in the first March Beautybox? Pictures and more after the jump!

For the very first Beautybox, we got 6 items and 2 coupons! It all came in a black box with the white BB logo. Most of the products are completely new to me. And I am excited to try them out.

From left to right:

  • emerginC - Multi-fruit Cleanser (full size)
  • Lookx - Mascara Ultra Lash (full size)
  • Swarovski Eau de Parfum - Aura (sample)
  • Thalgo - Oxygen SOS Serum (sample)
  • Trind Caring Color - CC143 (full size)
  • Orofluido - Beauty Elixir (sample)
I am already using a couple of the products. I want to use them a bit more before I review them. But I can already say I am liking the emerginC multi-fruit cleanser and the Thalgo SOS oxygen serum a lot!

Q: Did you also get the beautybox? What do you think of the products?

No comments:

Post a Comment